HID pivCLASS RPK40-H Smart Card Reader
The pivCLASS® solutions portfolio includes a broad selection of contact, contactless and biometric pivCLASS® Readers for agencies to meet to meet the requirements for any assurance level and the NIST SP 800-116 guidelines. The readers work with the pivCLASS® Authentication Module (PAM) to meet requirements at any assurance level. pivCLASS readers also provide fully functional backward compatibility with existing iCLASS® and HID Prox readers, easing the transition from legacy cards to PKI-based credentials. Up to two pivCLASS readers can connect to a PAM via four-wire RS-485 connections, typically enabling facilities to re-use much of their existing wiring. Key Features:
- Contactless reader solution meets NIST's "Controlled" security area assurance level requirements with a single-factor authentication mode: CHUID or CAK.
- Contact reader solution meets NIST's "Limited" security area assurance level requirements with two-factor authentication mode: PIV + PIN.
- Contact biometric (BIO) reader solution meets NIST's "Exclusion" assurance level requirements with three-factor authentication mode: PIV + PIN + BIO.
- FASC-N reads for non-SP800-116 "uncontrolled" areas and the additional TWIC authentication modes, CHUID + BIO and CAK + BIO.
- Supports nearly any card type, contact or contactless, including PIV, PIV-I, CIV (a.k.a., PIV-C), TWIC, FRAC and CAC.
Original price $591.60 - Original price $591.60
$591.60 - $591.60
Current price $591.60