Gigabyte MW51-HP0 Server Motherboard - Intel C422 Chipset - Socket R4 LGA-2066 - SSI CEB
- Intel® Xeon® W-series Processor Family
- Intel® C422 Express Chipset
- Quad Channel RDIMM/LRDIMM DDR4, 8 x DIMMs
- Intel® VROC ready
- ASMedia 2142 USB 3.1 Gen 2 USB controller
- Realtek ALC1150 HD audio codec
- 2 x GbE LAN ports (Intel® I210)
- 8 x SATA III 6Gb/s ports from C422, supports SATA DOM
- 2 x SATA III 6Gb/s ports from Marvell® 88SE9172 controller
- Ultra-Fast M.2 and U.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface
- 4 x Full speed PCIe Gen3 x16 slots; total 7 x expansion PCIe x16 slots
Intel® Xeon® W
- Engineered For Your Enterprise
GIGABYTE brings Intel's Skylake architecture to the SOHO segment with a new offering: the 'Basin Falls' single-socket platform for workstations. This new build offers a wealth of I/O options, including multiple PCIe lanes to support graphics, and other add-on card options, as well as direct SATA and USB ports.
GIGABYTE's precision engineering enables you to fulfil your workstation workload needs with ease.
Intel® Xeon® W - Key Features
Intel's Skylake-W (Basin Falls) platform brings increases in compute, I/O and memory compared to the previous generation. This functionality, with multiple USB and SATA connections from the chipset, allows for:
20% more PCIe lanes gen-on-gen
Extra 16 PCIe lanes from the PCH
Supports USB and SATA connectors
11% more bandwidth vs. previous generation
4 channels - maximum 2666MT/s at 1DPC or 2DPC
1S: up to 18 cores; Intel HS Hyper-threading; per core power management
Dense Add-On Slot Design
GIGABYTE's Intel Xeon W motherboards are designed to provide serious PCIe options, with options for the fully optimized 100% use of the 48 PCIe lanes available.
The addition of an active PCIe switch and three pass-through switches allows for the following permutations:
- 4 x dual-slot GPU card or
- Up to 4x alternative PCIe x8 or PCIe x16 cards simultaneously
Dense Storage/USB Design
GIGABYTE's engineers have maximized the storage and external connection scope of this board with 10 SATA ports and 8 USB ports.
- 8x SATA from the chipset
- 2x 'GSATA' via the onboard Marvell 9172 SATA controller (from PCIe)
- 8x USB 3.0
- 2x USB 3.1 - one Type 'A' and one Type 'C'
- Mini-SAS HD type
- PCIe Gen3 x4 (NVMe) connection offering 32Gb/s for high-speed boot
GIGABYTE's MW51-HP0 platforms are designed to support on-board 'M.2' storage devices for time-sensitive operations and leaves room on the standard storage for compute tasks.
Delivering up to 32 Gb/s data transfer speeds through a PCIe connection, M.2 offers users considerably faster storage performance than current mSATA devices.
Compliant with four different M.2 form factors.
TPM 2.0 Header
GIGABYTE's MW51-HP0 platform is designed to support Trusted Platform Modules (TPM - discrete cryptographic on-board processors).
VROC Module Supplied For PCIe RAID Management
- Experience high performance, built-in security and remote management capabilities with compatible Intel Xeon processor
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
- Supported 10 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- With 8 USB 3.0 port(s), transfer multiple or large files without any error
- Assure a solid foundation for PC components and magnify the performance with the support of multiple processors on SSI CEB server motherboard