Extreme Networks Summit X440-48p Ethernet Switch
The Extreme Networks® Summit X440 series switches extend the intelligence and resiliency of the ExtremeXOS network operating system to the converged access edge, enabling fine grained Quality of Service (QoS), stacking, high availability features and identity aware security in a compact, cost effective switch.
Standards-based PoE/PoE+ support (802.3af / 802.3at) allows the Summit X440 series to support the large-scale rollout of converged network devices such as IP telephones, wireless access points as well as physical security devices such as video cameras.
With high density, low latency, line rate 10/100/1000 Ethernet, dedicated 10 Gbps stacking ports, available redundant power supplies, hardware-based IP support (IPv4 and IPv6) and rich Layer 2 to Layer 4 functionality in a compact, 1RU form factor, the Summit X440 also provides effective enterprise class network access.
- Features 48 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- With PoE+ Port, transfer data and up to 25.5 W of power on a single cable to places where a power outlet is not present
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Useful for the multi-tenant unit and multi-business unit with Layer 4 traffic classifiers and bandwidth limit
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network