Elite Screens WhiteBoardScreen? TE Series
The versatile combination of whiteboard and projection screen features and improved thin-edge design with accessories tray: This is the ideal presentation tool for your training facility. It is a leading edge combination of two essential classroom visual aids.
The WhiteBoardScreen™ Thin Edge functions as a theater-grade projection material with a full lambertian diffuser that is also a dry-erase writing surface.
It outperforms conventional whiteboards by providing superb color temperature without the glare for a clear and more effective presentation.
The WhiteBoardScreen™ Thin Edge is bordered with an ultra-thin aluminum black frame that protects the edges while enhancing perceived visual contrast. As with traditional whiteboard designs, it also features a magnetic surface to allow attachments to the screen's surface.
- VersaWhite 1.1 Gain projection surface is coated with a transparent nanotech dry-erase layer
- Provides true color reproduction and contrast enhancement over conventional whiteboard
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to see a bright clear picture from any angle
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 97" in 16:9 format
- 90" and 113" in 16:10 format
- Also available in 134" (5'x10')
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Includes sliding wall brackets, heavy duty pen tray, and dry erase markers and erasers.
- Screen Material: VersaWhite, 1.1 Gain. 180 Degree viewing angle, Active 3D and 4K Ultra HD ready, glare-free surface, and can be cleaned as a whiteboard. GreenGuard Gold Certified
- UL 2818.
- 134-inch Diagonal, 5:10 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 60.0" H x 120.0" W.