Elite Screens ezCinema Series
Elite Screens® ezCinema series is an excellent choice guaranteed to deliver the most impactful business/personal presentations. This ultra-portable, large venue projection screen series is designed with ease of use in mind, easily sets-up in minutes!ezCinema Series features include:Simple telescoping support mechanism for variable height settings.Solid rotating floor support feet provide added stability.Rugged aluminum casing protects the screen with a built-in carrying handle for enhanced mobility.Optional carrying bags for models UP TO 100" - sold separately.industry Surpassing Warranty from Elite Screens®, for a period of 2 years and 3 years for products purchased directly by educational, non-profit, religious or government organizations; an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004ezCinema Series includes Elite Screens®' MaxWhite® projection screen material which features:180° Wide Viewing AngleMaxWhite® 1.1 gain material provides flatnessActive 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR ready!Black backed for a bright imageGreenguard&Greenguard GOLD certifiedNOT recommended for Ultra Short Throw or Short Throw Projectors Elite Screens® is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service. Since 2004, Elite Screens® has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens® is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite's 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
- Black aluminum casing with built-in carrying handle protects the screen while not in use. Optional fabric carrying case sold separately. Search ASIN: B00I2ZVNG0
- Telescoping support mechanism provides a wide range of height settings and easy operation. Solid rotating floor supports add stability to elevated screen.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain. Multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified
- UL 2818. Mildew
- 120-inch Diagonal, 4:3 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 72.0" H x 96.0" W. Overall Size: 121.1" H x 103.5" W x 15.7" D.