Electro-Voice EVC-1122-95W 2-way Indoor Wall Mountable Speaker - 300 W RMS - White
- 12-inch, two-way loudspeaker, with 90° x 55° constant directivity, rotatable waveguide
- Power rating: 300 W Continuous, (1200 Peak)
- Passive system: 95 dB, 126 dB maximum
- Gland nut cover and stainless steel grille on PI versions
- Optional high quality transformer and patented Automatic Saturation Control (ASC) preserve low end in 70V/100V lines
The high frequency section of EVC loudspeakers comprises a single 1�-inch pure titanium dome compression driver directly coupled to a rotatable constant directivity waveguide that delivers uniform pattern control and smooth, linear response. The low frequency section employs a high-output woofer that was developed using state-of-the-art, computer aided optimization to provide low distortion, high efficiency, and maximum intelligibility at high sound pressure levels. The passive crossover implements a fourthorder Linkwitz Riley design with slopes of 24 dB per octave for smooth off axis response and improved definition through the critical vocal range.
The EVC series is an extremely cost effective solution for many fixed-install applications. The enclosures are constructed of 15-mm plywood and finished with EVCoat for enhanced durability. The loudspeakers have been designed with multiple M10 rigging points as well as attachment points for an optional U-bracket or multi-mount style pan/tilt wall mount. All EVC series loudspeakers accept wire gauges up to 10 AWG. The input panel also accepts optional covers with NL4-type connectors or weatherized gland-nuts.
For 70V/100V operation, the input panel has an internal landing pad for mounting EV's high-quality TK150 audio transformer. Adding a TK150 to the EVC input panel engages EV's patented Automatic Saturation Compensation (ASC), which preserves low frequency performance while presenting a stable load to the amplifier regardless of how many loudspeakers are connected in parallel. This results in transformer and non-transformer EVC loudspeakers that sound virtually identical.
- The 2-way Indoor speakers with the 1200 W power handling work terrifically
- Knock yourself out with 300 W RMS power
- Listen to deep lows and euphoric highs with a frequency range of sound from 70 Hz-22 kHz
- 8 Ohm impedance extracts maximum power so you will get more output from your speakers
Original price $1,480.02 - Original price $1,480.02
$1,480.02 - $1,480.02
Current price $1,480.02