Eaton 275kVA Tower UPS
Premium power performance
- Double conversion provides the highest level of protection available by isolating the output power from all input anomalies.
- With a transformer-free design and sophisticated sensing and control circuitry the 9395 UPS delivers an efficiency of up to 94,5%.
- Maximised UPS energy efficiencies with Energy Advantage Architecture (EAA): Variable Module Management System (VMMS) optimises system efficiency at low load levels and Energy Saver System (ESS) allows dramatic increase in UPS efficiency without sacrificing load protection.
- Active power factor correction (PFC) provides 0,99 input power factor and below 3-5% ITHD (depends on utility UTHD), thus eliminating interference with other critical equipment in the same network and enhancing compatibility with generators.
- The UPS is optimized for protecting modern 0,9 p.f. rated IT equipment without the need to oversize.
- Patented Powerware Hot Sync® technology makes possible to parallel up to five UPSs to increase availability or add capacity. The technology enables load sharing without any communication line, thus eliminating single point of failure.
- The multi-module 9395 can be configured with inherent redundancy - anytime the load is below 50%, the system becomes automatically redundant.
- ABM® technology charges batteries only when necessary, preventing batteries corrosion and prolonging batteries service life by up to 50%.
- The 9395 is a completely integrated system that incorporates multiple power modules and system switchgear on factory pre-wired bases.
- A multilingual graphical LCD display makes possible to monitor the UPS status easily.
- Wide software and connectivity options provide monitoring, management and shutdown capabilities over network
- High system efficiency reduces utility cost, extends battery run times and ensures cooler operating conditions.
- Compared to traditional UPS design, a transformer-free UPS is only 50% the weight and occupies just 60% the footprint, thus reducing impact on shipping.
- The new design requires 50-80% less energy in manufacturing due to less energy needed for testing thanks to Easy Capacity Test.
- Pre-wired configuration reduces cabling busbar costs and installation time. Front accessible design minimizes installation costs and saves valuable data centre space.
- A single technical platform used in Eaton�s three-phase UPS products guarantees easy upgrades and similarity in service, thus lowering total cost of ownership.
- More than 90% of the materials can be recycled, further decreasing end-of-life impact.
Original price $147,781.99 - Original price $147,781.99
$147,781.99 - $147,781.99
Current price $147,781.99