Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Electrol 110" Electric Projection Screen
Designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling. Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible. The Tensioned Advantage® Electrol® screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage. The Tensioned Advantage Electrol does not include the automatic closure door. See Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol for the additional aesthetic of the automatic closure door.
- Seamless surfaces in all models
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) or Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) built into the case
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic
- UL Plenum rated case
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Standard Silent Drive System to keep your screen whisper quiet (sizes up to 10'x10')
- All sizes standard with 12" of black drop except for Parallax which is standard with 2".