CyberPower CP685AVRG AVR UPS Systems
The CP685AVRG uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently, and it helps to extend the unit's battery life. CyberPower designed the CP685AVRG to minimize noise for a quieter work environment and run efficiently to reduce power consumption.
- Experience higher efficiency with lower energy cost
- 685 VA load capacity - work without any interruption during power outages
- Prevent critical data loss by staying powered during a blackout with up to 390 W load capacity
- Up to 2 minute runtime on full load to preserve critical data from power shortage interruptions
- Works adequately in situations where the supply is prone to sags and surges
- Keep your sensitive devices powered with a backup of up to 2 minute at full load