CRU ToughTech Secure m3 Drive Enclosure - USB 3.0 Host Interface External
The ToughTech Secure m3 is a cost-effective storage device that protects your data from prying eyes. Its rugged aluminum construction, easy-to-use encryption, and small size makes the ToughTech Secure m3 perfect for safeguarding data you want to carry with you.
The ToughTech Secure m3 uses government-strength 256-bit AES encryption to keep data on 2.5-inch hard drives or SSDs safe from thieves and hackers. Even better, the ToughTech Secure m3 has no hackable password/passcode since it relies on hardware (not software) encryption and a 256-bit encrypted physical hardware key to access the drive.
In addition, the unique WriteProtect read-only feature "locks down" your data so it can't be accidentally deleted or modified-nor can the drive be reformatted while in this mode.
The ToughTech Secure m3 connects to your computer via speedy USB 3.0, and does not require additional AC power.
- Protects a 2.5" hard drive or SSD (see part numbers for ToughTech Secure m3 devices with a pre-installed 1 TB hard drive, 256 GB SSD, or 1 TB SSD)
- Free US-based customer support
- Includes USB 3.0 micro cable
- Soft drawstring carrying bag
- Kensington security slot
- Status LED
- Truly portable - no AC power required
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Unique WriteProtect read-only mode
- Handheld USB 3.0 enclosure
- 256-bit AES encryption protects your data