Crestron TSS-770-T-B-S-LB KIT Room Scheduling Touch Screen
Crestron® TSS-770 series touch screens are designed to enhance and simplify room scheduling across an enterprise. The TSS-1070 installs near a meeting room or huddle space to provide a clear indication of its availability and scheduling and integrates seamlessly with the Microsoft Teams® Panels scheduling application.
The TSS-770-T-LB KIT includes one TSW 770 LB series room availability light bar with the touch screen, providing for a complete room scheduling solution out of the box.
Microsoft Teams Panels
The native Microsoft Teams Panels scheduling application helps to maximize productivity and manage usage for meeting spaces via Microsoft Teams. The touch screen can be configured to use the Microsoft Teams scheduling calendar, allowing users to book meetings through their Microsoft Teams account. If desired, the room can be reserved on the spot for an ad hoc meeting.
Built for Enterprise Scheduling Applications
The TSS-770 is engineered to meet the demands of a corporate office, conference center, or education environment. Its 7 in. (257 mm) capacitive display provides an intuitive user interface.
- Touch screen designed specifically to run the Microsoft Teams® Panels scheduling application
- Delivers a superior and cost-effective alternative to consumer tablet devices
- 7 in. (178 mm) widescreen capacitive touch screen display
- Standard U.S., U.K., and European electrical box installation with additional mounting options available
- Single wire Ethernet connection with PoE or PoE+ power
- Wi Fi® network connectivity
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for room availability accessories
- Enterprise grade security and authentication
- Choice of white or black smooth finish
- Includes one TSW 770 LB series light bar