Comprehensive Cat5e 350 Mhz Snagless Patch Cable 14ft Gray
- Gold Plated RJ45 Male to RJ45 Male
- CAT5E 350 Mhz High Speed
- 24 awg 4 pair twisted pair construction
- Meets all 568A and 568B TIA/EIA standards
- Snagless Boot for easy installation
- X-traflex jacket
- RoHS Compliant
- UL Rated
Comprehensive CAT5E (Enhanced) cables provide 350 Mhz bandwidth for high-speed signal transmission for distributing data, voice and video on today's high speed ethernet and gigabit networks. Comprehensive CAT5E 350 Mhz Snagless Patch Cables meet all CAT5E TIA/EIA standards. Each individual pair is attached together to ensure proper spacing between the twists of the wire which greatly reduces loss compared to standard 100Mhz cable. Applications include: 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3), 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN 100 Mbps, TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps A, and Voice.
Comprehensive CAT5E 350 Mhz Snagless Patch Cables have a molded low profile, snagless boot that makes installing these cables quick and easy everytime while providing superior strain relief. CAT5E Patch Cables are available in a variety of colors. RoHS Compliant. Lifetime Warranty.
When it has to work, it has to be Comprehensive!
- For exceptional quality, upright compatibility and reliability use this Network Cable
- Features Category 5e cable type
- Features Stranded
- Fully compatible with network devices