ComNet Video Transmitter (1310 nm)
The ComNet FVT/FVR81 video transmitter and video receiver series utilizing state of the art digital encoding and decoding for high-quality video transmission. These environmentally hardened units provide transmission of eight independent video channels over one optical fiber and are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations.
Features for FVT/FVR81 Series
- Digitally encoded video transmission, transmits 8 real-time color video signals
- Exceptionally low video distortion with zero Performance Variation vs. Optical Path Loss
- Designed for installation in harsh out-of-plant/unconditioned industrial or roadside operating environments (-40� to +75�C ambient). Fully compliant with the environmental requirements of NEMA TS-2 for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Robust design ensures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant environments
- Status indicating LEDs provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters.
- Five year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Standard ComFit models are hot-swappable.
- ComFit standard form factor is designed for wall, surface, rack, or DIN rail mount installations (using optional card cage or DIN mounting bracket).