ComNet 4-Channel Video Transmitter (1310 nm)
The ComNet FVT/FVR401 multiplexer simultaneously transmits four channels of video over one optical fiber utilizing state-of-the-art 10-bit digital encoding and decoding for high-quality video transmission that meets the requirements of EIA RS-250C for short-haul video transmission. These environmentally hardened units are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. These units are completely transparent to and universally compatible with any NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems.
Features for FVT/FVR401 Series
- Exceptionally low video distortion with zero Performance Variation vs. Optical Path Loss
- Ideally suited to networks requiring multiple physical layers where video degradation may be a problem
- Wide optical dynamic range: optical attenuators are never required
- NTCIP compatible
- Robust design ensures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant environments
- Status indicating LEDs provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters.
- Automatic resettable solid-state current limiters
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, or SECAM Video Standards
- 10-bit digitally encoded short-haul video transmission meets the requirements of the EIA RS-250C standard.
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/ TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Lifetime Warranty