Cisco IP-SDMF Speaker System - 25 W RMS - White
The AtlasIED IPX series IP-SDMF indoor wall mount IP speaker with display and flasher leverage the VoIP Communication solution to extend tele-presence with enhanced audio for those environments where network-wide communication is desired and that require large speakers with high output to overcome high ambient noise areas or large spaces.
AtlasIED IP-SDMF registers as a communication endpoint directly within InformaCast, and SA-Announce Advanced Notification applications, supporting both visual text and audio broadcast to enhance physical security while improving day-to-day communications through advanced alerting, bell schedules, pre-recorded, & scheduled announcements, while leveraging the WAN/LAN Network Architecture.
When used within a Cisco Environment, these same IP speakers from AtlasIED can join Cisco's Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) as a supported device within SRST endpoint Architecture. Cisco's SRST provides remote location call-processing redundancy when access to the centralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager is interrupted because of a WAN outage. The ability of LAN communication between any combination of phones and speakers is particularly critical during an emergency (which may be the actual cause of the WAN outage).
IP-SDMF IP speakers with display and flasher provide equality "effective communication".
- IP-SDMF indoor speakers are fitted with an 8" (205mm) coaxial speaker that is optimized for voice intelligibility.
- The grills for the IP-SDMF IP speakers are made of 18-gauge metal construction that provides security and durability in commercial applications. The baffle is finished in neutral white electrostatic powder coat and is packaged with all necessary mounting screws.
- While in Standby, the IP-SDMF displays time and eliminates the need for a separate master clock system by utilizing national time synchronization protocol (NTP) to stay up to date. When active, the IP-SDMF display changes from time to visual notifications by Scrolling text content over the high-resolution LCD digital readout.
- The LED flashers located below the display can be used to alert room occupants of an incoming audio message as well as scrolling text message in accordance with ADA compliance.
- All Atlas IP speakers consist of a factory assembled speaker, grill, and PCB amp/control board that is securely mounted to the rear of the grill.
- The IP-SDMF features include auto-provisioning and auto-registration. This is an easy and timesaving way to configure our IP speakers on your Voice VLAN, similar to a VoIP handset. By sitting on the same VLAN, both VoIP phones and IP speakers share the same Quality of Service (QoS) so communications are always secure and guaranteed
- Includes GPI/O ports offer trigger for critical alert notification, or unified connectivity of third party systems.