Cisco ESA C195 Network Security Appliance
The Cisco Secure Email Difference
Customers of all sizes face the same daunting challenge: email is simultaneously the most important business communication tool and the leading attack vector for security breaches. Cisco® Email Security enables users to communicate securely and helps organizations combat Business Email Compromise (BEC), ransomware, advanced malware, phishing, spam, and data loss with a multilayered approach to security.
Cisco Secure Email includes advanced threat protection capabilities to detect, block, and remediate threats faster, prevent data loss, and secure important information in transit with end-to-end encryption.
With Cisco Secure Email customers can:
- Detect and block more threats with superior threat intelligence from Talos™, our threat research team.
- Combat ransomware hidden in attachments that evade initial detection with Cisco Secure Email Malware Defense and Cisco Threat Grid.
- Drop emails with risky links automatically or block access to newly infected sites with real-time URL analysis to protect against phishing and BEC.
- Prevent brand abuse and sophisticated identity-based email attacks with Cisco Secure Email Domain Protection and Cisco Secure Email Phishing Defense services.
- Protect sensitive content in outgoing emails with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and easy-to-use email encryption, all in one solution.
- Provide user behavior training with Cisco Secure Awareness Training to help users work smarter and safer.
- Maximize deployment flexibility with a cloud, virtual, on-premises, or hybrid deployment or move to the cloud in phases.
- Integrate across a growing number of Cisco Security products and accelerate key security operations functions like visibility, detection, automation, investigation, and remediation with SecureX.
- Proven firewall appliance with Email Security firewall protection support provides secure data transfer on your network
- Easily create a secure network to connect your servers and workstations with this 2 ports Firewall
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation