Cisco Catalyst IW-6300H IEEE 802.11ac 867 Mbit/s Wireless Access Point
Cisco® Catalyst® IW6300 access points deliver secure, scalable, and flexible wireless connectivity to the most hazardous industrial environments, reliably delivering actionable data to always-on businesses.
Designed for the most hazardous industrial locations, Cisco Catalyst IW6300 Heavy Duty Access Points deliver wireless connectivity, IoT control, and robust data collection to dangerous environments. Mines, refineries, and factory floors are undergoing a digital transformation, with Wi-Fi availability extracting live insights from equipment and workers alike. With 802.11ac Wave 2 connectivity, dual Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) out for IoT sensors or peripherals, multiple power-in sources, and a variety of uplink options, the IW6300 is a flexible wireless solution today's dynamic industry landscape requires. The IW6300 carries an IP67 rating and Class I, Division/Zone 2 certification, as well as a temperature rating of -40 to +75 degrees Celsius, making it an ideal mesh network component for heavy industry use. Additional customization beyond antenna and mounting options include WirelessHART, ISA100.11a, GPS, Bluetooth Low-Energy, and Zigbee modules, as well as customer or partner-built modules for specific use cases.
- Provide your business with a wireless solution that ensures a speedy and steady data transfer rate
- Ensure speedy data transfer of up to 867 Mbit/s with the IEEE 802.11ac wireless technology
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast wired network speeds
- With PoE Port, transfer data and power from a single cable to places where a power outlet is not present
- Its management capability provides efficient control over setup and configuration of your network