Cisco Catalyst 9800-L 802.11ax Wireless LAN Controller
The Cisco® Catalyst® 9800-L is a fixed wireless controller with seamless software updates for small and midsize enterprises.
Built from the ground up for intent-based networking, the Cisco Catalyst 9800-L brings together Cisco IOS® XE Software and Cisco RF excellence to create a best-in-class wireless experience for your evolving and growing organization.
The Cisco Catalyst 9800-L is feature rich and enterprise ready to power your business-critical operations and transform end-user experiences:
- Choose between copper and fiber uplinks. This choice gives you flexibility in your network.
- High availability and seamless software updates, enabled by hot and cold patching, keep your clients and services always on in planned and unplanned events.
- Secure the air, devices, and users with the Cisco Catalyst 9800-L. The wireless infrastructure becomes the strongest first line of defense, with Encrypted Traffic Analytics and Software-Defined Access (SD-Access). The controller comes with built-in security: Secure Boot, runtime defenses, image signing, integrity verification, and hardware authenticity.
- Built on a modular operating system, the controller features open and programmable APIs that enable automation of day-0 to day-N network operations. Model-driven streaming telemetry provides deep insights into your network and client health.
- Use this wireless LAN controller to provide the visibility, scalability, and reliability needed for system wide wireless LAN network
- Optimize the performance of your wired network connection with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Its management capability provides efficient control over setup and configuration of your network