Cisco Catalyst 9130AX 802.11ax 10 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point
The Cisco® Catalyst® 9130 Series Access Points are the next generation of enterprise access points. They are resilient, secure, and intelligent.
With the emergence of high-density networks and the Internet of Things (IoT), we are more dependent on wireless networks than ever before. Increasing numbers of devices connect to the network every year, ranging from high-performance client devices to low-bandwidth IoT devices. Cisco Catalyst 9130 Series Access Points provide a seamless experience anywhere for everyone, with high scaling and unmatched performace in diverse network deployments. Going beyond the Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) standard, the 9130 Series provides integrated security, resiliency, and operational flexibility as well as increased network intelligence.
Extending Cisco's intent-based network and perfect for networks of all sizes, the Cisco Catalyst 9130 Series scales to meet the growing demands of IoT while fully supporting the latest innovations and new technologies. The 9130 Series is also a leader in performance, security, and analytics.
The Cisco Catalyst 9130 Series Access Points, paired with the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA), are enterprise-class products that will address both your current and future needs. They are the first step in updating your network to take better advantage of all of the features and benefits that Wi-Fi 6 provides.
- Wi-Fi 6 certified, supporting 802.11ax on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- Up to four Wi-Fi radios: 5GHz flexible radio (single 8x8 or dual 4x4), 2.4GHz (4x4) and Cisco RF ASIC
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO
- Multigigabit support
- Internal and external antenna
- IoT ready (BLE, other 802.15.4 protocols like Zigbee)
The Cisco Catalyst 9130 Series Access Points support both Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) and multiuser multiple input, multiple output (MU-MIMO), delivering more predictable performance for advanced applications and IoT. Additionally, with up to 5 Gbps and NBASE-T and IEEE 802.3bz Ethernet compatibility, the 9130 Series can seamlessly offload network traffic without any bottlenecks. With Cisco's Multigigabit technology, you can use your existing Category 5e or 6 cabling to achieve speeds up to 5 Gbps, allowing for higher throughputs with minimum cost. And with multiple antenna options, you can choose the one that works best for you.
- When connected to a compatible router or a network switch, this wireless access point lets you enjoy wireless internet connectivity throughout your home or office
- Featuring Fast Ethernet port to speed up the transfer rate up to 100Mb/sec to connect your wired network
- Its management capability provides efficient control over setup and configuration of your network