Cisco Aironet 702W IEEE 802.11n 300 Mbit/s Wireless Access Point
With 802.11n dual-radio 2 x 2 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology providing at least six times the throughput of existing 802.11a/g networks, the Cisco Aironet 700W Series offers the performance advantage of 802.11n quality at a competitive price.
As part of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, the 700W Series Access Point provides low total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing network.
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 700W Series Access Point delivers secure and reliable wireless connections with:
- Simultaneous dual band, dual radio with support for 2.4GHz and 5GHz in a compact form factor
- Optimized antenna and radio designs: Consistent network transmit and receive for optimized rate versus range
- Radio resource management (RRM): Automated self-healing optimizes the unpredictability of RF to reduce dead spots and help ensure high-availability client connections
- Cisco BandSelect improves 5-GHz client connections in mixed-client environments
- Advanced security features including Rogue Detection, wIPS and Context-Aware
- When connected to a compatible router or a network switch, this wireless access point lets you enjoy wireless internet connectivity throughout your home or office
- Ensure speedy data transfer of up to 300 Mbit/s with the IEEE 802.11n wireless technology
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connectivity for your wired network
- With PoE Port, transfer data and power from a single cable to places where a power outlet is not present
- Its management capability provides efficient control over setup and configuration of your network