Cisco Aironet 1562E IEEE 802.11ac 1.30 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point
Cisco Aironet® 1560 Series Outdoor Access Points offer the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 functions in a rugged, low-profile housing that service providers and enterprises can deploy easily.
Ideal for applications requiring rugged outdoor Wi-Fi coverage, the Cisco Aironet 1560 Series Access Points offer the latest IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 radio standard in a compact, aesthetically pleasing, easy-to-deploy package. The 1560 Series offers flexible deployment options for service providers, enterprise networks, and public safety networks that need the fastest links possible for mobile, outdoor clients (smartphones, tablets, and laptops) and wireless backhaul. With options for internal or external antennas, the 1560 Series Access Points give network operators the flexibility to balance their desired wireless coverage with their need for easy deployment. The Cisco Aironet 1560 Series is built on the strong base of Cisco® wireless innovations such as:
- Cisco CleanAir® technology for spectrum intelligence
- Cisco ClientLink technology for beamforming
- Radio Resource Management (RRM) for dynamic transmitter channel and power control
Whether deployed as a traditional access point or wireless mesh access point, the Cisco Aironet 1560 Series provides the throughput capacity needed for today's bandwidth-hungry devices.
- This wireless access point uses IEEE 802.11ac technology with steadfast speed of up to 1.30 Gbit/s for optimal wireless signals
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connectivity for your wired network
- Its management capability provides efficient control over setup and configuration of your network