Cisco Aironet 1552H IEEE 802.11n 300 Mbit/s Wireless Access Point
The Cisco® Aironet® 1550 Series Outdoor Access Point with Cisco CleanAir™ technology is the industry's first enterprise and carrier-grade 802.11n access point to create a self-healing and self-optimizing wireless network that mitigates the impact of wireless interference. It offers a flexible, secure, and scalable mesh network for high-performance mobility across large metropolitan-sized areas, enterprise campuses, manufacturing yards, and mining pits. The Cisco Aironet 1550 Series supports multiple-device and multiple-network application delivery such as real-time seamless mobility, video surveillance, 3rd Generation (3G) and 4G data offload, and public and private Wi-Fi access. Designed to meet customer needs in a broad range of industries, the Cisco Aironet 1550 Series offers the following benefits:
- Flexible deployment options: Access or mesh network, extension of an Ethernet network, and Ethernet, fiber, wireless, or cable backhaul.
- Service provider support: Wi-Fi for next-generation mobile data offload and personalized mobile services.
- Cisco CleanAir technology: Integrated spectrum intelligence to detect, classify, and mitigate RF interference from unauthorized wireless bridges or malicious devices.
- High-bandwidth video surveillance over Wi-Fi without the high cost of installing cables over long distances.
- High-performance, multipurpose network with low CapEx and OpEx.
- Integrated wired and wireless: The Cisco Borderless Network Architecture provides cost savings with end-to-end network access solutions that include wireless, switching, routing, and security.
- Build a reliable home or business network with this Wireless Access Point, that features IEEE 802.11n technology and speeds up to 300 Mbit/s
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connectivity for your wired network