Cisco 8070 12 Megapixel HD Network Camera - Fisheye
The Cisco® Video Surveillance 8070 IP Camera is a High-Definition (HD), fully functioning video endpoint that is equipped with a 12-megapixel sensor and a fisheye lens that can deliver impressive 180° panoramic views and 360° surround views. This IP camera provides industry-leading image quality and processing power and can be deployed in both indoor and outdoor environments.
The camera is capable of 2816 x 2816 resolution while optimizing network utilization with H.265, H.264, or Motion JPEG (MJPEG) compression. Contact closures allow integration with access control systems. With its open, standards-based design, the camera provides an ideal platform for integration and operation as an independent device or as part of a Cisco IP Video Surveillance network.
The Cisco Video Surveillance 8070 IP Camera offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Outstanding multiview layouts: 360° surround views and multiregion client dewarped views, with digital PTZ functionality.
- True high-definition video: This 360° panomorph network camera streams crisp and clear video at resolutions up to 2816 x 2816, while maintaining low network bandwidth.
- Indoor and outdoor-ready: An IK10 and IP66-rated enclosure enables outdoor mounting.
- Quad streaming: The camera can stream H.265, H.264, and MJPEG video simultaneously. Each video stream can be configured with independent resolution, quality, and frame-rate settings.
- Integrated infrared illuminator: The infrared illuminator can light an area up to 66 feet (20 meters) away.
- Day and night operation: The camera provides true day-night functionality and includes an infrared-cut filter that automatically switches to night mode in low-light scenes. This function can be set to manual, automatic, or scheduled control.
- Privacy regions: The camera supports up to five user-defined privacy regions. Any video within a privacy region is masked in the video stream.
- Local storage: Video data can automatically be recorded to a micro-Secure Digital (SD) card when the camera loses network connectivity.
- Bidirectional audio: The camera supports full-duplex audio and options for half-duplex operation.
- Open API: Support for Open Network Video Interface Forum (ONVIF) Profile S and Profile G allows for standards-based interoperability and communications with other ONVIF appliances.
- Flexible power options: The camera supports Power over Ethernet plus (PoE+) (802.3at compliant) or 12VDC.
- Network camera - Helps achieve high-quality video results
- Up to 66 ft of night vision
- CMOS sensor is cheaper as compare to CCD and consumes less power while producing better HD videos
- Up to 2816 x 2816 resolution for surveillance in real-time