Cisco 3845 Integrated Services Router
The integrated services routing architecture of the Cisco 3845 is designed to embed and integrate security and voice processing with advanced wired and wireless services for rapid deployment of new applications, including application layer functions, intelligent network services, and converged communications. The Cisco 3845 supports the bandwidth requirements for multiple Fast Ethernet interfaces per slot, time-division multiplexing (TDM) interconnections, and fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), while still supporting the existing portfolio of modular interfaces. This ensures continuing investment protection to accommodate network expansion or changes in technology as new services and applications are deployed. By integrating the functions of multiple separate devices into a single compact unit, the Cisco 3845 dramatically reduces the cost and complexity of managing remote networks.
- Create a wired network with all the PCs connected with this router and share your Internet connection as well as files while checking emails
- Management capability provides control over the router's setup and configuration
- With 10/100/1000Base-T technology, get up to 1000 mbps data transfer rate over twisted pair cable
- With Gigabit Ethernet, retrieve up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connectivity and provides high-performance
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation