Black Box Pro Switching Controller Card, SNMP/RS-232/Manual Switchings
The Controller Card is the key to the Pro Switching System Plus. One is required for each 18-slot chassis, and it takes up two card slots. The Controller Card enables you to individually switch any port from the front panel, or gang switch the entire system. With the intelligent card, you can also switch using SNMP or an RS-232 connection.
- Controller card has input for two external power supplies.
- A key lock switch on the rack allows the user to enable or disable manual switching.
- Supports Gang Switching using an external +12 VDC signal or external remote contact switches.
- Supports individual card switching, Rack switching, and System Gang Switching using the front panel push-button switches.
- Ethernet port for SNMP, telnet, or web browser remote access for individual card switching, Rack switching, and System Gang Switching.