Black Box LC100 Series KVM Extender - DVI, Transmitter and Receiver, Fiber
The KVX DVI-I Single Head KVM Console Extender lets you control a server, or computer over single-mode or multi-mode fiber optic cable at distances of up to 30 km (depending on the SFP used, fiber type, and fiber bandwidth). PC connection cables are included with this product making it a solution that is ready right out of the box. If your connections require VGA extension, simply add a DVI to VGA converter such as VA-DVII-VGA or DVI to VGA converter cable such as EVNDVI01-0006.
You can use your existing keyboard, mouse, and monitor to access both the server room and your office computer, saving space and avoiding the need for a dedicated remote console. KVXLCF is the perfect low-cost solution for transportation control centers, medical facilities, industrial warehouses, and extended workstations.
KVXLCF also includes local video allowing access to an additional monitor at the Transmitter side. Perfect for any situation that requires monitoring of connected PCs.
KVX is TAA compliant and backed by free lifetime technical support.
KVXLCF is a perfect fit for cost-conscious users in search of a feature-rich solution allowing them to operate servers or PCs from remote locations. Or, customers who require control of systems that are physically inaccessible, placed in secure locations, or in otherwise harsh environments. This can include command and control operations, server management, distribution monitoring, or utilities process control centers.
- DVI-I/VGA video resolution up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz over Fiber optic
- Remote access up to 100 meter
- Transparent USB 2.0 extension supports HID devices, mass storage devices
- Supports RS-232 peripheral (serial) devices
- Bi-directional audio via speaker/mic connection
- Local DVI port loopback for monitoring on transmitter (TX) unit
- Supports EDID pass-through
- Rackmount kit available in 1U (19" standard)