Black Box Fiber Optical Power Meter (-50 to +26 dBm)
- Automatically detects light wavelengths.
- Stores 1000 traces.
- Easily transfer data via a USB connection.
- Easy, straight-forward operation.
- Referencing function helps ensure efficiency, even when two units are far apart.
- LCD backlight enables you to work in the dark.
- Transfer data to a PC via a USB connection.
- With the included software, data can be saved as an Excel® file or plain text.
- Includes FC/PC, SC/PC, and ST/PC interchangeable connectors and a built-in 2.5-mm universal adapter.
- Includes two AA batteries and an AC/DC adapter.
This power meter can transmit with a wavelength identification digital encrypted protocol. This enables it to automatically use the proper calibration parameters when used with Fiber Optic Light Sources (FOLS-MM-200, FOLS-SM-200??). This reduces the need for communication between technicians and decreases the potential for error.
Signal encryption enables the light source and power meter to communicate automatically. The light source power mode (dBm) adjusts based on the user's power meter mode, ensuring proper referencing.
- Designed to function in laboratories, LANs, WANs, and CATV environments as well as long-distance optical networks.
- Use to identify optical fiber strands, measure optical attenuation, verify continuity, and evaluate transmission quality.
- Works at six wavelengths: 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, and 1625 nm.