AXIS XP40-Q1765 Outdoor HD Network Camera - Color, Monochrome
- Certified for hazardous areas by Oxalis Group Ltd. by Eaton
- Electro-polished 316L stainless steel housing
- Full HDTV 1080p resolution
- 18x zoom and autofocus
- Two product versions, depending on temperature range needed
- Continuous 360° pan, ±90° tilt
XP40-Q1765 Explosion-Protected PTZ Camera is an AXIS Q1765-LE Camera (excl. IR LEDs and SD card, incl. wiper and support for washer, as well as pan/tilt) mounted inside an explosion protected stainless steel PTZ housing. The camera provides superb image quality and color fidelity, and offers Full HDTV 1080p resolution at 25/30 fps. With 18x optical zoom and autofocus, the camera is ideally suited for remote monitoring situations common in hazardous areas.
The camera features an electro-polished 316L stainless steel housing certified for hazardous areas according to, among others, ATEX and IECEx. The PTZ camera delivers 360� endless rotation with up to 45�/s pan speed and ±90° tilt with up to 24�/s tilt speed.
XP40-Q1765 is ideally suited for large area video surveillance monitoring in hazardous areas in critical infrastructure such as onshore, offshore and marine environments in the oil and gas industry. In addition, typical application areas are also dusty environments in other industries, for example, paper and textile industries, and grain handling.
Wide temperature range
The outdoor-ready XP40-Q1765 comes in two product versions, depending on the required temperature range: either up to +60 �C (+140 �F) or down to -60 �C (-76 �F). A removable weather shield is supplied with the camera.
Flexible integration and remote accessibility
XP40-Q1765 provides a high level of flexible integration possibilities with other equipment, such as access control, illumination and audio. It offers remote accessibility, using any existing IP-based networks. XP40-Q1765 for hazardous areas is a complement to Axis' wide range of network cameras that can be used in safe areas.
- For remote surveillance needs, this network camera is best suited
- CMOS sensor is cheaper as compare to CCD and consumes less power while producing better HD videos
- Up to 1920 x 1080 resolution for surveillance in real-time