Asus Xonar U7 MKII External Sound Box
- True 7.1-channel, 192kHz/24-bit HD surround sound with a 114dB SNR from a compact, USB-powered device
- Integrated headphone amplifier boosts sound and reveals musical details
- Dedicated headphone and mic volume controls enable instant audio adjustments for better gaming and media streaming experiences
- Clickable volume control knob for convenient switching between headphone and speaker output
- Sonic Studio software suite with intuitive, single-screen interface and Sonic Radar Pro for mapping opponent locations in first-person shooters
Enjoy stunningly detailed audio with this plug-and-play USB sound card
Xonar U7 MKII is designed to provide the best audio experiences for PC gaming and media streaming. It delivers stunningly clear and impactful sound when listening with headphones or speakers that far surpasses onboard PC audio hardware. With convenient USB connectivity, Xonar U7 MKII gives you instantly upgraded sound quality without the need to open your PC case to install an internal sound card. Its USB design also eliminates the need for a separate power supply, so just connect one cable and start listening.
Powerful Sound From A Compact And Portable Device
Xonar U7 MKII engineering overcomes the space and power supply limitations of other external USB-based audio devices to offer precise and immersive 7.1-channel surround. Sound processing uses 192kHz/24-bit fidelity for true high definition output, maintaining consistent quality across all surround channels.
114dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
Up to 16X audio clarity compared with the SNR ratios of average onboard audio.
Hyper Grounding technology
Exclusive ASUS Hyper Grounding PCB fabrication ensures strong signal insulation to reduce distortion and interference, also known as component crosstalk.