Asus ROG Strix Strix X299-E Gaming II Desktop Motherboard - Intel X299 Chipset - Socket R4 LGA-2066 - Intel Optane Memory Ready - ATX
Intel X299 ATX motherboard LGA 2066 for Intel Core X-series processors, with 12 power stages, on-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 2.5 Gbps LAN, USB 3.2 Gen 2, SATA, three M.2, OLED and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Ready for the latest Intel® Core™ X-series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to three M.2 drives, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Intel® VROC and Intel® Optane™ memory compatibility
- Unmatched personalization: OLED and ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- Optimal Power Solution: 12 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Comprehensive cooling: Active cooling VRM heatsink, stacked-fin heatsink, with 8mm heatpipe, dual on-board M.2 heatsinks and a water pump + header
- Gaming connectivity: Three M.2, USB 3.2 Type-C port and Type-C front panel connector
- Gaming networking: 2.5Gbps LAN and Intel® Gigabit Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO, and gateway teaming via GameFirst V
- AI Overclocking: Quickly optimizes your CPU performance based on the CPU and cooler, achieving results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts
- Gaming audio: High fidelity audio with SupremeFX S1220A, DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III to draw you deeper into the action
- Easy DIY: ROG-patented pre-mounted I/O shield, Flexkey, ASUS SafeSlot, ASUS Node connector and BIOS FlashBack™ for a friendlier building experience
SOLID HARDWARE SPECS
With comprehensive cooling options and upgraded power delivery to fuel CPUs with more cores, plus faster storage and memory, ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II provides all the essentials you need to harness the full potential of components in your build for top-tier gaming performance.
ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II is engineered with the latest connectivity for the best gaming experiences. Transfer files faster and banish lag as you secure more victories.
VRM Heatsink With 8mm Heatpipe
An active cooling VRM heatsink provides a large contact area for the MOSFETs and chokes, and a heatpipe enables more efficient cooling of the west and north VRM heatsink for better performance and wattage resistance.
Closely-packed, multi-layered fins maximize the surface area to speed heat dissipation from the controller, improving cooling.
A high-quality thermal pad helps transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink.
A backplate on the rear of the board helps balance MOSFET temperatures while providing structural reinforcement.
The PCH heatsink blends seamlessly with the M.2 Heatsinks.
COOLER BY DESIGN
ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II series features the most comprehensive cooling options ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS
CPU Fan Header
A dedicated PWM/DC fan header for CPU coolers.
AIO Pump Fan Header
A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
Water Pump + Header
A dedicated header that can supply over 3A to high-performance PWM or DC water pumps.
The M.2 heatsink keeps the M.2 SSD at the optimum operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability.
M.2 Fan Header
A dedicated M.2 fan header helps keeps temperatures low for improved performance and longevity
- Compatible Core X-Series processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Allows the memory to operate at an effective bus speed while using minimal power, resulting in an optimal computer performance and improved memory heat dissipation
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax wireless standard support enables a hassle-free peripheral connection
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the ATX desktop motherboard
- 4 USB 2.0 ports offer the impressive data transfer speed of up to 60 Mb/sec