Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphic Card - 4 GB GDDR6
ASUS Dual GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition is your ticket into PC gaming.
- The ASUS Dual GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
- Get game ready with performance that's twice as fast as the GeForce GTX 950 and up to 70% faster than the GTX 1050.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep your GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- OC edition: Boost clock:1785 MHz (OC mode)/ 1755 MHz (Gaming mode)
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Dual graphics cards are all about maximum efficiency. The recipe is simple; strip off features that don't affect performance and mix in two powerful dust resistant fans with PCB components that are mounted utilizing an automated manufacturing process. The result is a machine tuned purely for lasting performance, making the ASUS Dual GeForce® GTX 1650 a solid introduction to the latest generation of graphics performance.
COOLING | IP5X Dust Resistance
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. Passing the IP5X certification means the housing is safe from nasty particulates, so you'll never need that deep clean.
ENGINEERING | Auto-Extreme Technology
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
ENGINEERING | Stainless Steel Bracket
Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the Dual GeForce GTX 1650 has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
SOFTWARE | GPU Tweak II
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
EXPERIENCE | 144-hour Validation Program
144-hour Validation Program
"Extensive" may be an understatement
A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- Cost-efficient NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 1650 provides effective Blu-ray playback acceleration and great gaming experience
- 4 GB GDDR6 VRAM to hold highly-textured images and perform the rendering at super-fast speed
- Built-in low-power fan keeps the board cool and ensures a long-lasting usability