Aruba 6100 24G 4SFP+ Switch
Aruba 6100 Switch Series
The Aruba CX 6100 Switch Series is modern family of entrylevel access switches ideal for enterprise branch offices andSMB networks. Optimized for reliable, simple and secure access, the CX 6100 switches provide a convenient wired access solution for enterprise networks supporting IoT, mobile and cloud applications.
The CX 6100 series is based on the Aruba ASIC architecture with the programmable AOS-CX operating system used across the entire Aruba CX portfolio for a more consistent, more efficient operator experience. This layer 2 switch series has convenient built-in high speed uplinks with up to 370W of PoE to support IoT devices such as security cameras and wireless APs, and includes acompact and fanless model ideal for use in quiet work spaces. With robust QoS, support for static routing, and IPv6, the CX 6100 also simplifies ownership with no software licensing requirements..
- Enterprise-class Layer 2 connectivity with support for ACLs, robust QoS and static routing
- Convenient built-in 1/10GbE uplinks and up to 370W of Class 4 PoE for support of IoT devices
- Compact and fanless 12 port model for quiet deployment
- Automated configuration and verification with Aruba NetEdit
- Software defined ready with REST APIs
- Simplify adds, moves and changes with colorless ports