APG Cash Drawer Heavy Duty Series 100 Cash Drawer: T320-BL1616
The apg T320-1-BL1616 heavy-duty adjustable cash drawer is black, has a MultiPRO 320 interface and an adjustable media slot, and is suitable at a high-volume point of sale for temporarily storing money. The MultiPRO 320 interface contains an 8P8C (RJ45) modular jack and can be used to connect the cash drawer to a 24V receipt printer or point-of-sale terminal for creating an integrated point-of-sale system (cable, printer, and terminal sold separately). The cash drawer is made of steel for strength and durability and has steel ball bearing slides for smooth operation. The black powder-coated finish resists wear and corrosion. The plastic till has five bill compartments and five coin compartments for organizing money by denomination. Hold-downs keep bills securely in place and flip up for inserting or retrieving bills. A latch releases the drawer when opened and keeps it securely shut when closed. The four-function lock on the drawer has functions to lock the drawer closed, lock open, open electronically using a connected host device, or open manually. A beveled slot allows checks, credit card receipts, or other transaction media to be inserted into the storage area under the till without opening the cash drawer. A divider behind the slot adjusts in position and can be used to organize and segregate different types of media. The cash drawer measures 16.0 x 16.8 x 4.9 inches (W x D x H). (W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back; H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point.) It measures 4.6" high without feet. It can be placed on a counter and can support a monitor, receipt printer, or other point-of-sale device (sold separately). Mounting brackets (sold separately) allow the cash drawer to be mounted under a counter to save space. The cash drawer is tested to withstand at least 4 million operations. It has a storage temperature range from -22 to +122 degrees F and an operating temperature range from +32 to +104 degrees F. apg manufactures cash drawers and other point-of-sale equipment. The company, founded in 1978, is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN.
- DIMENSIONS: The apg T320-1-BL1616 Series 100 Heavy-Duty Cash Drawer measures at 16.0"x 16.8" x 4.9". The drawer is designed around a full size till the narrow footprint of the Series 100 minimizes the amount of counter space required. Creating a sleek Point-of-Sale station.
- LOCK SYSTEM: A latch releases the drawer when opened and keeps it securely shut when closed. The four-function lock on the drawer has functions to lock the drawer closed
- DESIGN: The drawer comes with a molded till that has five bill compartments and five coin compartments for organizing money by denomination. Finished with a media slot for inserting checks
- INTERFACE: Equipped with apg MultiPRO 320 interface that is compatible with all 24V printer driven POS systems. Please note a connection cable is included with purchase.
- DURABILITY: This commercial POS heavy-duty cash drawer is made of steel for ultimate strength and durability. The cash drawer has industrial-grade ball bearings to allow the drawer to slide open and shut for high volume use. The Series 100 cash drawer is tested to withstand at least 4 million transactions. Five year Warranty.