APC by Schneider Electric Vertical Cable Manager
This 12" wide, high capacity vertical cable manager for 2 and 4 Post open frame racks features a double-sided cable channel with multiple internal cable tie-off locations and smooth plastic fingers at 1U increments for organized patching applications.
- Vertical cable managers ship fully assembled - Vertical cable managers ship fully assembled reducing the amount of time required to install equipment.
- Toollessly mount vertical Rack PDUs - Backplates feature several mounting location positions allowing Rack PDUs to be toollessly installed with the vertical cable manager channel or on the backside.
- Slam-to-latch full length door - Door installs quickly without tools and is provided with two easy to use latches that allow the door to open to the left or right.
- Similar look-and-feel to NetShelterT enclosures - Contoured and powdercoat design of the vertical cable manager door and matching enclosure placard provide a clean and consistent look with NetShelter enclosures.
- Horizontal cable routing front-to-back - Pass-through holes and mounting slots support horizontal cable troughs for front-to-back cable pass-through using cable management accessory AR8016ABLK.
- High capacity cable finger design - Cable managers feature high capacity slim cable fingers to provide maximum capacity at every rack space unit and a rigid design to decrease deflection when cables are routed in/out of the cable manager channel.
- Grounding connection - Grounding connection point (hardware not provided) on left and right side of cable channel provides location for grounding the vertical cable manager.
- Cable protection - Smooth plastic fingers provide proper bend radius.