AMX JPEG 2000 Digital Cinema Grade Video over IP Decoder, HDMI
The AMX SVSI N2000 Series utilizes JPEG2000 compression for HD, cinema-grade video distribution on the LAN for applications when video quality is top priority. The NMX-DEC-N2212 Decoder is used to decode streams back to DVI or HDMI format for display on any monitor. Pair with the NMX-ENC-N2121 to encode and distribute sources of almost any format onto an existing IP network making that stream available to any endpoint in the facility. With the ability to direct any source stream to any display, large, low-cost switching and distribution systems are simple to deploy without proprietary cabling or dedicated switching hardware.
The NMX-DEC-N2212 includes Local Play, allowing users to upload and save 8 playlists that can contain up to 64 jpeg or PNG files. When a video stream is lost, the stored images will play, preventing blank displays.
Includes serial and single network port. Digital video output only.
The NMX-DEC-N2212 is the perfect solution for matrix switching and distribution of HD, cinema-grade quality video over LAN. Common applications include enterprise, house of worship, entertainment, and stadiums.
- Input and Output Scaling - Video scaling at either input or output allows seamless switching from any source, at any resolution, to any display or projector, while preserving video fidelity
- Plug-n-Play - Auto-detect technology reduces installation and programming time
- Onboard Control - All N-Series encoders and decoders have on-board, built-in control capability via events that can trigger any number of TCP/UDP commands to other IP controllable devices
- Unlimited Scalability
- Stand Alone or Card - Available as a stand alone device, or card for use with NMX-ACC-N9206
- Converts the coded video signals into ones that are accepted by the device
- Interpret encoded data into its original format
- Ensures convenient and safe installation with rack mounting facility